Ethos & Vision
St Anthony's Vision Statement
St Anthony’s school is a community growing together in faith, where the quality of education develops the potential and dignity of the individual within a framework of Catholic attitudes and values.
We strive to:
- Foster a loving and meaningful relationship between God and the child.
- Establish a community in which each member lives according to Christian values.
- Encourage the realisation of each child’s potential spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially.
- Create an atmosphere which promotes dignity and respect for all and values each member’s contribution.
- Promote an awareness of the need to respect and care for all creation, and
- Prepare the child to approach the future with confidence and optimism.